The Crown Oil agricultural range combines traditional multifunctional farm lubricants together with the increasingly popular trend for dedicated heavy-duty crankcase and transmission fluids.
A full range of hydraulic oils is available complemented with chainsaw oils, milking machine oils and a range of greases for the agricultural sector.
In addition to our advanced formulations for extended life between oil changes we also offer innovative packaging. The bag-in-box pack makes product handling cleaner, more convenient and less likely to cause spillage. The neat boxes are also simpler and less costly to dispose of than conventional cans and drums.
- Super Universal Tractor Oils (SUTO) - Available in a range of viscosities to cover all aspects of tractor lubrication.
- Engine Oils - Dedicated crankcase lubricants to cope with the rigours of modern tractors engines.
- Universal Transmission Oils (UTTO) - Heavy Duty universal hydraulic, gear & wet brake oil
- Hydraulic Oils - Mineral & biodegradable hydraulic fluids in a range of viscosities.
- Gear & Transmission Oils - A range of gear & transmission fluids for heavy duty agricultural applications
- Milking Machine Oils - Suitable for vacuum pump and hydraulic type milking machines.
- Chainsaw Oils – High Quality anti-fling lubricants for chains and cutter bars, mineral & biodegradable variants in a range of viscosities
- A range of ancillary products including universal antifreeze, brake fluids, cleaning fluids and greases complete the Crown Oil Agricultural range of lubricants.
Designed for use in applications where ecologically acceptable products need to be utilised and contamination of the surrounding sensitive environment could occur. Crown Oil have developed a range of biodegradable lubricants manufactured from premium quality, vegetable derived and synthetic base oils combined with state of the art additive technology.
- Biodegradable Engine Oil
- Biodegradable Marine 2-Stroke Oil
- Biodegradable Hydraulic Oils
- Biodegradable Gear Oils
- Biodegradable Chainsaw Oils
- Biodegradable Mould Release Oils
Suitable for an extensive cross section of applications the Crown Oil grease range includes products designed for use in general purpose applications and the most severe, temperature sensitive, arduous working conditions providing solutions to the most demanding lubrication issues.
- Lithium Grease - Multi-purpose, extreme pressure lithium soap thickened greases for general purpose applications. Available in NLGI: 000, 00, 0, 1, 2, & 3.
- Lithium Complex - Lithium complex soap structured products offering improved protection compared to standard lithium greases. Available in NLGI: 2 & 3.
- Bentone Grease - Utilising organically modified clay thickener Bentone greases offer exceptional high temperature performance and improved water resistance.
- Available in NLGI: 1, 2, & 3.
- Calcium Grease - Offering excellent water resistance for general and marine use.
High Performance range:
The Crown Oil range of performance greases have been developed to cater for the most demanding applications including chemical resistance, complete sea water saturation and extremes of temperature ranging from 60oC to in excess of 650oC.
By selective recommendation of the correct grades our customers can expect to benefit from; increased re-lubrication intervals, reduced consumption, increased component life & foremost in reduced downtime.
CROWN OIL’S TECHNICAL SUPPORT CENTRE