Reduce your fuel costs for operating your Grain Dryers today
If you’re currently using red diesel (also known as gas oil) as a fuel to power your grain dryers, did you know that you could actually save money by switching to industrial heating oil (IHO)? You could actually be saving money and best of all, there is no need to worry about draining your existing stocks of gas oil from your tanks, it can simply be added to your grain dryer’s fuel tank without any issues, with all future top-ups solely made using IHO.
If you have any questions about your grain dryer fuel requirements or how to make the switch IHO. Give our friendly and knowledgeable team a call today on 0330 123 1444 to learn more about our fuel and how we can help you save money with zero VAT.
What is industrial heating oil?
Crown IHO is specifically intended for use wherever Class A2 gas oil or Class D gas oil can be used for the production of hot water, steam or other forms of heat generation. i.e. boilers, dryers, heaters & furnaces.
IHO is an extremely cost-effective direct replacement for gas oil in your grain dryers and is strictly prohibited for use in both on and off-road vehicles or any other static or mobile engines.
If you’re new to industrial heating oil and would like to understand a little more before getting in touch with our team. We’ve put together a short video to help explain a little more about it….
What are the benefits of using IHO as fuel for grain dryers?
- Compatible with BS2869 Class A2 10 ppm & Class D 1000 ppm (except for Cetane Value) – British Standard for heating oil
- Same calorific value as Gas Oil – same heat output for less money
- Same physical properties as Gas Oil – no burner modifications required
- Totally miscible with Gas Oil – no need to empty fuel tanks before changing to Crown IHO
- Low CFPP/pour point – allows year-round summer/winter performance
- Reduced sulphur content – lowers acidic flue gas emissions by up to 50% compared to Class D gas oil
- Contains multifunctional additive – provides fuel system cleanliness & corrosion protection, reduced emissions and combustion chamber deposit control
- Light colour, low odour, sediment-free – much cleaner than some commercially available products
If you have any more questions about industrial heating oil and how it can benefit your business. Give our agricultural fuels experts a call today on 0330 123 1444. You can also request a quote and place an order by calling us on the same number.