Fast, Reliable Construction Fuel Supplies
Here at Crown Oil, we understand the different problems that construction sites face on a daily basis. That’s why we know exactly how to handle your on-site fuel supply with construction diesel deliveries you can rely on.
To speak to an adviser regarding your on-site fuel and lubricant needs, call us now on 0330 123 1444. We’ll do our best to get your construction fuel delivered within 24-48 hours as standard.
Nationwide construction fuel deliveries
One of our specialties at Crown Oil is the ability to arrange nationwide deliveries to your building site using our supply depots spread throughout the UK, which is of course ideal for multi-site construction companies. With our large tanker fleet ranging from baby tankers to articulated lorries, we can supply your construction fuel in whatever quantity you require, from 205-litre barrels up to 36,000 litres and more. That’s just one of the reasons why so many businesses trust us for their on-site fuel needs.
Construction fuel management
We can help control and manage a site-specific top-up system to help your work-site avoid running dry again, ultimately eliminating the possibility of costly downtime.
Not only can we look after your construction fuel supplies, but we also look after any fuel-related needs such as:
Are you using the best fuel for the job?
With construction losing its red diesel entitlement, businesses need to decide on the best fuel for the job:
- HVO fuel: Crown HVO is a direct, drop-in alternative to red and white diesel that reduces up to 90% of net CO2 emissions. It is also FAME and ester free so does not face the stability issues that fossil fuel products experience. This makes it a virtually maintenance-free fuel, providing good tank and storage conditions.
- DERV: Our white diesel is derived straight from the refinery, meaning you’ll get your bulk supply from 1,000 – 36,000+ litres at the best possible price.
- IHO: Industrial Heating Oil is not affected by the change in red diesel duty. This makes it a cost-effective, drop-in alternative to red diesel, made specifically for use in commercial boilers, dryers and heaters.
Interested in any of our other construction fuel services?
If our construction diesel supply service is a service you may be interested in, all you need to do is speak to one of our friendly team by calling us on 0330 123 1444 today.
Looking for extra services? Check out what else we have to offer:
- Fuel management
- National supply
- Out of hours fuel delivery
- Fuel uplift
- Fuel polishing
- Environmental fuel services
Whether you’re a large construction site or small, we have the fuels and services on hand to ensure your worksite has a steady supply of fuel with a tailor-made service, suited to your exact needs. To find out more, call our construction fuel experts today on 0330 123 1444.
In case you were not aware of the changes to red diesel eligibility, many industries including the construction industry have lost their eligibility to use red diesel fuel from 1st April 2022. You can learn more about the red diesel tax changes here along with some suggestions for alternative fuels such as industrial heating oil for heating, regular DERV fuel along with HVO fuel which is a fossil free alternative to standard red diesel and DERV fuels.,