Save on Your Steam Boiler / Steam Generator Fuel Costs
As of the 1st of April 2022, red diesel (gas oil) is no longer permitted as a fuel for your steam boiler/steam generator. Many of our customers have switched, or were already using industrial heating oil (IHO), and have seen a reduction in their commercial heating costs. Let us give you a price as we are confident that we’ll convert you to using our IHO.
Call us now on 0330 123 1444 to learn more about our fuel and how we can help you save money.
What is industrial heating oil?
Crown IHO is specifically intended for use wherever diesel can be used for the production of hot water, steam or other forms of heat generation. i.e. boilers, dryers, heaters & furnaces.
It is strictly prohibited for use in both on and off-road vehicles or any other static or mobile engines.
Watch our video below to learn more about our IHO.
What are the benefits of using IHO as fuel steam boilers / generators?
- Compatible with BS2869 Class A2 10 ppm & Class D 1000 ppm (except for Cetane Value) – British Standard for heating oil
- Same calorific value as diesel – same heat output for less money
- Same physical properties as diesel – no burner modifications required
- Totally miscible with diesel – no need to empty fuel tanks before changing to Crown IHO
- Low CFPP/pour point – allows year round summer/winter performance
- Contains multifunctional additive – improves combustion efficiency, reduces combustion chamber deposits and provides fuel system cleanliness and corrosion protection.
- Light colour, low odour, sediment-free – much cleaner than some commercially available products
Call us now on 0330 123 1444 and speak with one of our steam boiler / generator fuel specialist who will help you save on your fuel costs.