Fuel for Steam Boilers / Generators
Save on Your Steam Boiler / Steam Generator Fuel Costs
If you’re using red diesel (gas oil) as a fuel for your steam boiler/steam generator, then why don’t you try our industrial heating oil, which will enable you to heat your business for less. Let us give you a price as we are confident that we’ll convert you to using our IHO.
Call us now on 0845 313 0845 to learn more about our fuel and how we can help you save money.
Crown Industrial Heating Oil is specifically intended for use wherever Class A2 or Class D Gas oil can be used for the production of hot water, steam or other forms of heat generation. i.e. boilers, dryers, heaters & furnaces.
Our industrial heating oil is a fully rebated product (nil excise duty), it is strictly prohibited for use in both on and off-road vehicles or any other static or mobile engines.
Watch our video below to learn more about our I.H.O.
Crown I.H.O. Features & Benefits
- Compatible with BS2869 Class A2 10 ppm & Class D 1000 ppm (except for Cetane Value) – British Standard for heating oil
- Same calorific value as Gas Oil – same heat output for less money
- Same physical properties as Gas Oil – no burner modifications required.
- Totally miscible with Gas Oil – no need to empty fuel tanks before changing to Crown IHO
- Low CFPP/pour point – allows year round summer/winter performance
- Reduced sulphur content – lowers acidic flue gas emissions by up to 50% compared to Class D gas oil
- FAME/biodiesel free – reducing the potential for a bacterial attack on the stored fuel
- Contains multifunctional additive – provides fuel system cleanliness & corrosion protection, reduced emissions and combustion chamber deposit control
- Light colour, low odour, sediment-free – much cleaner than some commercially available products
Call us now on 0845 313 0845 and speak with one of our steam boiler/steam generator fuel specialist who will be able to help you save on your fuel costs.