Our charity PJ day. Anything for a good cause, right?
Crown Oil and its associated companies are rapidly expanding, and as a result of this growth we’re always on the lookout for highly motivated individuals to join the team.
Our current job vacancies are listed below:
- B2B Telesales Executives
- Office Based Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
- Sales Support
Are none of these roles suitable for you? We’d still like to hear from you.
Send us your CV and we’ll store it in our database to keep you in mind for any future openings.
How to Apply
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and would like to join our friendly team, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can browse our latest vacancies on Reed, by clicking the below link:
All interviews will be held at Crown Oil, Bury, Manchester, UK.
What it takes to work at Crown Oil
It’s great being a part of the Crown Oil family, but you’ve got to be made of the right stuff. Regardless of your skillset, we consider the following personal qualities to be absolutely essential:
- Outgoing personality
- Good team player
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- Ability to think outside the box
- Innovative thinking
- Attention to detail
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent basic salary backed by an Uncapped Commission Scheme – no moving of the goalposts for those in a sales role!
- An excellent working environment in brand new offices
- Monday to Friday working week, leaving your weekends free
- Sociable working hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme following a qualifying period
- An annual pay review
- A good team environment
Work with an award-winning team!
Last year, Crown Oil achieved 163rd in the Sunday Times Top Track 250.
Working for our company means you’ll be part of an award-winning team that’s always looking to improve.