PPC Analyst Bury, Manchester
We are looking for a PPC Analyst to join our fantastic digital marketing team; for a leading national fuel supplier based in Bury.
You will be responsible for managing all PPC activities (search, display and remarketing) such as:
- Review the Search Terms Report for negative keyword opportunities
- Review Landing Pages for Relevancy
- A/B test ad copy
- Filter and review keywords for Low CTR, Low-Quality Score, low Conversions
A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the internet marketing world.
Previous experience is required (2+ years B2B preferred – Lead Generation); complementary experience in coding would be useful. It’s more important to us that you can demonstrate a technical understanding of PPC.
Joining a team of experienced marketers as a PPC Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Optimising existing PPC campaigns (Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Monitoring campaigns and analysing data
- Analysing each keyword/placement/category against the cost and adjusting the price accordingly
- Creating/adjusting text and image ads for A/B testing
- Interact with copywriter to optimise copy and landing pages for conversions
- Assist in keyword discovery and expansion
- Research and analyse competitor advertising and PPC campaigns
- Write interesting and original ads
- Staying up to date on the latest paid search developments
In order to perform at this role to the highest standard possible, you will need to display skills such as:
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong understanding of PPC and SEO channels
- Knowledge of basic website coding
- Excellent Analytical skills. Strong knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Familiar with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to participate and cooperate in a team environment
- Passionate about online and PPC/SEO
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritise work efficiently
- Able to analyse metric data and convey recommendations appropriately
- Previous experience within a similar role, working with SEO/Analytics is desirable (ability to demonstrate this through work experience or personal projects is acceptable)
- A high level of numeracy. A strong work ethic. Outstanding attention to detail
- Computer literacy.
In return for the above, you will get the opportunity to join a close-knit family run business with a competitive salary on offer, flexi-time working hours with weekends off, pension scheme, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, contribute towards the development of the department and yearly appraisal to discuss performance, progression and salary.