Industrial Heating Oil Delivered to Businesses and Commercial Buildings Across the UK
If you were using red diesel (gas oil) for commercial heating and lost access to rebated fuels from the 1st of April 2022 as a result of the duty changes, you need a cost-effective fuel to help keep your heating bills low. IHO is a drop-in alternative to diesel that’s made specifically for use in commercial boilers, dryers and heaters.
Please note that industrial heating oil is a fully rebated product and must only be used for heating.
What is industrial heating oil?
Industrial heating oil is specifically intended for use in commercial boiler applications for heat generation. Our aim was to create a product that’s exactly the same as diesel in terms of its physical properties whilst being a more efficient option of heating oil. With no equipment modifications required, winter grade fuel and a prolonged shelf life, you can store IHO safely all year round.
At Crown Oil, we have the expertise, facilities and reputation to ensure you receive an excellent value IHO delivery, for when you need it. If your business is looking to make the switch to IHO or have any questions regarding its use, call our IHO experts on 0330 123 1444.
It typically finds application in large public buildings and commercial premises, including:
- Grain dryers
Have more IHO questions?
We’ve answered them in our industrial heating oil guide
Industrial Heating Oil Benefits
Learn more about the many reasons why businesses are switching to IHO.
How does Crown Oil’s IHO provide value for money?
IHO not only burns more slowly than conventional diesel, industrial heating oil offers a prolonged lifespan, allowing it to be purchased in bulk and stored year-round with no risk of degradation or waxing.
Wherever you are in the UK, our vast network of fuel depots ensures you have a commercial heating oil supplier near you and we’ll always be able to reach you quickly. To place an IHO order, call 0330 123 1444 today.
What are the benefits of industrial heating oil?
Our IHO is a unique type of commercial heating oil and has the following features and benefits:
- Compatible and totally miscible with commercially available heating oils, diesel and hydrogenated vegetable oils – no need to empty fuel tanks before receipt of IHO deliveries
- Same calorific value as diesel – giving you the same heat output as diesel but for less money
- Same physical properties as diesel – no burner modifications required
- Low CFPP/pour point – allows year-round summer/winter performance unlike diesel
- Contains multifunctional additive – improves combustion efficiency, reduces combustion chamber deposits and provides fuel system cleanliness and corrosion protection.
- Light colour, low odour and sediment-free – much cleaner than other commercially available products
Commercial heating oil prices
Heating oil prices change every day for a variety of factors, including demand and your location. If you are looking for competitive prices for our IHO, simply give us a call and we’ll quote you an industrial heating oil price that works best for you.
Video explaining more about IHO
You can learn more about IHO in our dedicated industrial heating oil FAQ.
Why choose Crown Oil as your industrial heating oil supplier?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Crown Oil as your commercial heating oil supplier, beyond our 70+ years of experience in being a reliable fuel-supplying partner to thousands of businesses and commercial clients across the UK.
- Standard 24 – 48-hour IHO deliveries – We offer a range of delivery options to ensure you never have to wait for that greatly needed IHO delivery, or even worse, experience business downtime
- National coverage – We really will deliver your industrial heating oil to wherever you are, with fuel depots all over the UK, we have some of the quickest delivery times in the industry
- Bulk IHO delivery – To enable you to make bigger savings in the long run and for those of you who need regular top-ups, we can supply 500 – 36,000 litres+, made possible by our fleet of tankers
- Flexible payment terms – Are you a business customer? We offer some of the most flexible payment terms in the industry to suit your budget and schedule
- Affordable prices – With our vast buying power, you’re guaranteed a great price for your IHO all year round
- Unrivalled customer service – From our dedicated Account Managers to our friendly Delivery Drivers, our service is famously professional yet personal
- Free Fuel Management Service – We understand how busy your lives can be when running a business. Simply opt-in when ordering your IHO and we’ll monitor your usage and provide top-ups when required
If you have any further questions about industrial heating oil for your business or other commercial buildings, give our IHO experts a call today on 0330 123 1444. You can also request a quote and place orders using the same number.
Please note that industrial heating oil is strictly prohibited for use in both on and off-road vehicles and any other mobile or static engines since it is a fully rebated product and must only be used for heating.