Custom-Blended and OEM Approved Lubricants Delivered Nationwide
Our industrial oils and lubricants are all you need to keep your business operations running smoothly all year round. Our technicians have the expertise and knowledge needed to formulate highly specialised lubricants for every kind of business requirement.
From OEM approved oils and greases to in-house custom blends, we’re trusted by all industries to recommend and supply the best products.
Choosing the right industrial oils and lubricants for your operations will help maximise equipment performance and increase vehicle lifespan, which will ultimately help you keep costs low. And that means choosing a supplier you can trust.
A wide range of lubricants for all industries
As one of the UK’s leading lubricant suppliers, we are trusted by countless businesses in many industries to provide the best product to suit their specific needs. Our technicians have decades of experience formulating highly specialised lubricants for every kind of industry requirement.
We can supply you with a whole range of industrial lubricants including:
Our industrial lubricants have many uses including:
- Automatic transmission fluids
- Biodegradable oils
- Fully synthetic engine oils
- Gear oils
- Hydraulic oils
- Light and heavy-duty diesel engine oils
- Multi-purpose greases
- Passenger car engine oils
- Process oils
- Transformer oils
More information on industrial lubricants
Used throughout a wide range of industries, our industrial lubricant range includes:
- Compressor oils – Our lubricants come in a range of viscosities, using synthetic and mineral formulations
- Fully-synthetic ester based lubricants are used in demanding air compressor and vacuum pump applications because of their enhanced properties, such as:
- Excellent lubricity – items are prevented from slipping or sticking to slideways
- Superb load-carrying capacity – slideways that carry a heavy load won’t wear as easily
- Cleanliness – housekeeping and production problems are avoided as they reduce staining and dissolve oxidation by-products
- Gear oils – Mineral, polyalykene-glycol (PAG) and Polyalphaolefin (PAO) based oils. Our range also includes non-EP and EP products for industrial gear lubricants
- Highly refined mineral oil has a lubricant drain cycle of up to 2000 hours. These are suitable for rotary compressors that have gears, bearings and oil flooded screw-type rotors. For added efficacy, they have been compounded with an ashless additive system.
- Hydraulic oils – Mineral lubricants, high viscosity index (HVI), zinc free, biodegradable, fire resistant ester and water glycol fluids
- Polyalphaolefin (PAO) fluids are suitable to be used in oil-flooded rotary screw compressors in the most difficult operating conditions, so they can operate in harsh environments and under extreme temperatures.
Lubricants from leading manufacturers
Quality is imperative when it comes to lubricants. That’s why we’re proud to offer our customers an industry leading portfolio of lubricants, oils and grease from renowned manufacturers, Valvoline and Total, to help increase efficiency, enhance performance and reduce downtime.
We’re a Valvoline oils and lubricants supplier
Crown Oil is one of the only suppliers of premium quality and performance Valvoline oils and lubricants in the UK. Our partnership enables us to offer a wide range of high-quality greases, coolants and hydraulic oils to the construction, marine, and heavy-duty sectors.
Valvoline is a major player in the global lubricants market. They guarantee a consistently high-quality product, giving you complete confidence in the performance and peace of mind that these products have been approved by major original equipment manufacturers.
To find out more about Valvoline oils and lubricants, visit our dedicated Valvoline product page.
Are you using your lubricants correctly?
When it comes to industrial oils and lubricants, using the right product for your equipment and machinery is key, but the method in which they are used is equally as important. Using lubricants properly will ensure your machinery benefits from a longer lifetime and reduced running costs.
Failing to implement proper lubrication management can negatively impact the performance of equipment, increase operational costs, or even force you to replace machinery. For tips on how to use your lubricants properly, read our eight rules to lubrication management or speak to one of our lubricants experts today by calling 0330 123 1444.
Why choose Crown Oil for your lubricants and oils?
Purchasing quality lubricants and oils from the right supplier will enable you to manage and extend the working life of your costly machinery and equipment. There are many benefits to choosing Crown Oil as your industrial oil supplier. We’re committed to helping you choose the right products to suit your exact needs.
- Available in IBCs, 205-litre oil drums, 25-litre tubs or smaller quantities
- A range of off-the-shelf lubricants from two of the most renowned names in the industry: Valvoline and Total
- We blend our own range of lubricants in-house allowing us to provide quality assurance on all products
- A team of in-house experts on hand to help you choose a product to suit your specific needs
- Nationwide fuels and lubricants coverage to ensure we can deliver the fuels and lubricants wherever you are
- The use of innovative packaging to ensure safe handling
- Emergency fuels and lubricants deliveries, with same day and next day slots available to keep your operations running smoothly
- Free lubricant health checks to ensure the lubricants your business relies on are up to the job
- Expert support from our in-house team of experienced chemists
Are you confident your lubrication system is smooth running?
Want to make sure your current lubrication solution is up to scratch? Now you can find out for free with our lubricant health check. We’ll send a technician to your site to determine if your lubricants are in good condition and recommend an alternative if necessary.
The process is entirely free, so why not get in touch with our lubricants testing team today or click the button below to learn more about our free lubricant health check and how to book a test for your lubricants.
If you’re looking for a new industrial lubricants supplier that can handle all of your lubricant requirements, no matter which types of lubrication you require for your business. Call our lubricants experts today on 0330 123 1444 to discuss your requirements and to see how we can help your business.