Here at Crown Oil we supply traditional agricultural lubricants from our increasingly popular agricultural range.
From milking machine oils to chainsaw oils, it’s our job to keep agricultural machinery running smoothly.
Check out our range of agricultural lubricants:
- Super Universal Tractor Oils (SUTO) – We’ve got a range of oils of every viscosity to cover all aspects of tractor lubrication.
- Engine Oils – Tractor engines are subject to rigorous use. We have a range of dedicated crankcase lubricants to cope with this demand.
- Universal Transmission Oils (UTTO) – Wet brake, gear and hydraulic oils for universal heavy duty usage.
- Hydraulic Oils – Supplied in a range of viscosities, our hydraulic fluids are biodegradable and mineral.
- Gear & Transmission Oils – For heavy duty agricultural applications, we supply a range of transmission and gear fluids.
- Milking Machine Oils – Hydraulic and vacuum pump milking machines use this type of lubricant.
- Chainsaw Oils – Available in a range of viscosities, we supply a number of biodegradable and mineral lubricants suitable for cutter bars and chainsaws.
To get a quote on your next purchase of lubricants, fill in the form below or give us a call on 0845 313 0845.
Our biodegradable lubricants are perfect to use in environments with sensitive surroundings that could easily be contaminated.
- Biodegradable Engine Oil
- Biodegradable 2-Stroke Oil
- Biodegradable Hydraulic Oils
- Biodegradable Gear Oils
- Biodegradable Chainsaw Oils
Crown Oil offers a range of greases in the NLGI spectrum (000, 00, 0, 1, 2 & 3):
- Lithium Grease –These are great general purpose lubricants.
- Lithium Complex – When compared with standard lithium greases, the lithium complex offers improved protection.
- Bentone Grease – These lubricants are water resistant and perform well in exceptionally high temperatures.
- Calcium Grease – For marine and general use, these lubricants offer excellent water resistance.
Innovative, eco-friendly packaging
All of our oils and lubricants are packaged in bag-in-a-box containers.
These make product handling cleaner, easier and less likely to cause spillage than conventional cans and drums.
Not found the lubricants you’re looking for? Take a look at the other industrial lubricant demands we cater to: