Low Cost, High Quality Metalworking Fluids
Crown Oil’s lubricants / metalworking fluids can maximise sump life, reduce costs, and improve surface finish and the potential to increase life of your tools.
In accordance with HSE recommendations we offer a range of in-service monitoring programmes, including tests for tramp oil contamination, pH, dilution and dip-slide culture testing. To optimise your machinery efficiency and service life, we discuss your specific requirements in detail so we can recommend or formulate the best product for you. To ensure our customers obtain maximum productivity and that our products perform to their optimum efficiency, we offer an after sales support service which gives our customers peace of mind.
At Crown Oil, we realise that the industry focus on extended life, operator safety and manufacturing performance is paramount – we produce our metalworking fluids / lubricants with this in mind.
If you would like to order metalworking fluids / lubricants from us, then please call – 0845 313 0845 – Or please fill in the form below and one of our team will be in contact shortly.
The range has two main categories:
Water Soluble Fluids
Our products include; fully synthetic grinding solutions, semi-synthetic translucent emulsions and a range of high oil milky products (Mystic type). We use the most up to date additive chemistry to ensure our lubricants are suitable for the most demanding machining operations. Our in-house technical team have developed a comprehensive range of metalworking fluids.
Neat Metalworking Fluids
Reduced consumption, improved surface finish and increased efficiency are just some of the results you will experience by choosing our metalworking lubricants. We use the very latest additive technology to meet each individual client’s application requirements. Our metalworking fluids have been formulated to meet the most delicate precision grinding applications to sawing, gear cutting, hobbing, deep hole boring and general machining.
The CrownGuard product range will suit a variety of needs for application by dipping, brushing and spraying. Formulated to provide either vapour phase, waxy, greasy or oily films – these products have been tested to offer enhanced salt spray protection. Corrosion protection of over 2 years can be demonstrated with the correct selection of product.
Crown Oil’s industrial lubricants are designed to cater for specific customer needs. We supply lubricants in many grades to meet individual application requirements. All our lubricants meet and exceed the requirements of original equipment manufacturers and international standards. Used throughout industry, our industrial lubricants range offers a comprehensive portfolio of products.
- Hydraulic Oils – Including; mineral lubricants, high viscosity index (HVI), zinc free, biodegradable, fire resistant ester and water glycol fluids.
- Gear Oils – Mineral, poly glycol (PAG) and polyalphaolefin (PAO) based oils. Our range also includes non-EP and EP products for industrial gear lubricants.
- Compressor Oils – Our lubricants come in a range of viscosities in synthetic and mineral formulations.
Highly refined mineral oil has a lubricant drain cycle of up to 2000 hours. These are suitable for rotary compressors that have gears, bearings and oil flooded screw type rotors. They have been compounded with an ashless additive system.
Polyalphaolefin (PAO) fluids are suitable to be used in oil flooded rotary screw compressors in the most difficult operating conditions. They can operate in harsh environments and under extreme temperatures.
Fully synthetic ester based lubricants are used in demanding air compressor applications for their lubrication needs.
- Slideway Oils – for CNC machine tools enabling multifunctional operations.
- Excellent lubricity – items are prevented for slipping or sticking to slideways
- Superb load carrying capacity – slideways that carry a heavy load won’t wear as easily
- Non-drip nature – housekeeping and production problems are avoided as they reduce staining
- Machine Oils – for general lubricating applications – these are a range of straight non additive compounded mineral oil products.
In the event of accidental leakage lost oils from chainsaw chains, 2-stroke engines and hydraulic oils can be a source of pollution in the natural forestry or farming environment. We offer state-of-the-art additive technology which is used with synthetic base and vegetable derived oils to produce a range of biodegradable lubricants. Where contamination of the surrounding sensitive environment could occur, you should use ecologically acceptable products designed for use in applications such as forestry work, soil preparation, agricultural equipment and chainsaws brush cutters
- Biodegradable Engine Oil
- Biodegradable Outboard 2-Stroke Lubricant
- Biodegradable Hydraulic Lubricants
- Biodegradable Gear Lubricants
- Biodegradable Chainsaw Lubricants
- Biodegradable Mould Release Oils
We offer a varied product range to meet our customers’ different needs
A modern multi-purpose grease can meet the needs of almost 75% of applications requiring grease lubrication, the remaining 25% demand a large number of specialist greases.
Our products can cope with the most demanding lubrication issues; designed to operate in the most arduous and temperature sensitive working conditions. They can be used in an extensive cross section of applications.
NLGI available in; 000, 00, 0, 1, 2 & 3.
- Lithium Grease –These are for general purpose applications
- Lithium Complex – When compared to standard lithium greases they offer an improved protection.
- Bentone Grease – These offer improved water resistance and exceptional high temperature performance.
- Calcium Grease – For marine and general use, these lubricants offer excellent water resistance.
- Open Gear Compounds
- Wire Rope Greases