Red Diesel Fuel Supplier
Nationwide Suppliers of Red Diesel
Thanks for visiting us today from Twitter.
If you’re looking to purchase red diesel, then we are here to help. Please give us a quick call on 0845 340 3986 or please fill in our online quote form.
If you would like to know a little more about red diesel. Please, scroll to the bottom of this page where we have a short video.
Red diesel (also known as gas oil, 35-second burning oil, tractor diesel, cherry) is the low-tax fuel that keeps your business running.
At Crown Oil, we work closely with many businesses to help fulfil all of their red diesel needs.
Benefits of Using Crown Oil For Your Red Diesel:
- We’re a trusted supplier with over 70 years’ experience selling and distributing fuels & lubricants
- Same or next day gas oil delivery service available if you’re in an emergency
- We’ll deliver wherever you are – we really do offer true national coverage!
- Buy in quantities from 500 – 36,000+ litres
- Need less than 500 litres? We also supply 205-litre barrels
- Our gas oil is the best quality available in the market
- We offer some of the most flexible payment terms in the industry to suit your budget and schedule
- With our vast buying power, you’re guaranteed a great price for your fuel
- From our dedicated account managers to our delivery drivers, our service is famously friendly and personal.
Ready to order? Call us now on 0845 340 3986 or fill in our quote form to order red diesel today.
Looking for more fuel products? Take a look at our range below:
- Industrial Heating Oil
- Carbon Offset Red Diesel
- Bio Diesel
- CHP Biofuel
- Kleenburn Kerosene
What is Red Diesel / Gas Oil?
Please, watch our short video below.
Red diesel is the low duty form of diesel and can be used in untaxed off-road vehicles, i.e. agricultural, industrial, construction machinery and as home heating only.
As this fuel is minimally taxed, it cannot be used as automotive diesel fuel in normal cars. Customs and Excise regulations require minimally taxed diesel to have a special red dye.
This way the inspectors can quickly and conclusively identify the presence of it and take appropriate action against the offender.