Nationwide Suppliers of Red Diesel
Benefits Of Using Crown Oil For Your Red Diesel:
- We can offer you the most flexible payment terms in the industry to suit your budget and schedule.
- We’re a trusted supplier with over 70 years’ experience selling and distributing fuels & lubricants nationwide.
- We can offer you same* or next day red diesel delivery service. Same day is for emergency orders only.
- We’ll deliver wherever you are – we really do offer true national coverage!
- Buy in quantities from 500 – 36,000+ litres.
- Need less than 500 litres? We also supply 205-litre barrels.
- Our red diesel is the best quality available on the market.
- With our vast buying power, you’re guaranteed a great price for your red diesel.
- From our dedicated account managers to our delivery drivers, our service is famously friendly and personal.
Ready to order? Call us now on 0845 313 0845 or fill in our quote form to order red diesel today.
Looking for more fuel products? Take a look at our range below:
- White Diesel
- Industrial Heating Oil (IHO) – If you’re using red diesel for heating then switching to our IHO could save you thousands per year.
- Carbon Offset Red Diesel
- Crown CHP Biofuel
- Kleenburn Kerosene
What is Red Diesel / Gas Oil?
https://fatfreemedia.wistia.com/medias/5spusq6juw?embedType=async&videoFoam=true&videoWidth=640 Red diesel / Gas Oil is the low duty form of diesel and can be used in untaxed off-road vehicles, i.e. agricultural, industrial, construction machinery and as home heating only. As this fuel is minimally taxed, it cannot be used as automotive diesel fuel in normal cars. Customs and Excise regulations require minimally taxed diesel to have a special red dye. This way the inspectors can quickly and conclusively identify the presence of it and take appropriate action against the offender.