Does Your Business Rely on Fuel?
If you’re looking for total assurance that a fuel delivery is never more than a few hours away, consider taking advantage of our priority fuel contract service. With this, we’ll make you our top priority whenever you have a fuel-related need.
How will Crown Oil’s Priority Fuel Contract benefit you?
Disastrous consequences can occur as a result of running out of fuel. For some industries, it’s vital that you have a constant, reliable fuel supply in order to maintain smooth-running operations. Our priority fuel contract service is the perfect option for any business that can’t run the risk of being without power.
With our priority contract service, you’ll gain access to a host of premium service benefits to ensure your business never runs out of fuel again:
- Your business’ fuel needs become our priority
- Fuel orders will always reach you within in a matter of hours
- Orders can be placed 24/7, night or day
- A wide range of service level agreement (SLA) options available
- You’ll be assigned a dedicated Account Manager to take charge of your business’s fuel needs
How does it work?
For an annual fee, we’ll have your emergency fuel delivery with you whenever the need arises within an agreed time limit from the second you place an order. You can count on Crown Oil to arrive on time, every time.
For absolute peace of mind, call us now on 0330 123 1444 and become our priority.
Which businesses will benefit the most from a priority contract?
If your business simply cannot afford to run the risk of disruption, a priority contract is an invaluable way to achieve guaranteed smooth-running operations.
Organisations we’ve worked with include:
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Data centres and internet hosting companies
- Food factories, farms, perishable good stockists, storage of cold items
- Music venues, festivals and large-scale events
- Golf courses, restaurants and hotels
- Universities, colleges and schools
- Government buildings
- Any other businesses that deal with emergencies
If you’d like to be made a priority, click here and complete the application form.
Otherwise, call us now on 0330 123 1444.
Please note, this facility is available for business customers only.